Saturday, May 19, 2007

Correction


Forget what I said in my last post about not being able to do a cartwheel. A few days ago I received an email from my friend, Sheri. Attached was this photo of me with her message:

"I hope you’ll forgive me for digging up this picture proving that you DID indeed used to cartwheel."

In this photo I think I was about 13.

Her message arrived on the morning of my 43rd birthday (May 16) and made me laugh...and made my day. It was the beginning of a wonderful birthday. My husband went out in the morning and got me my favorite apple fritter for breakfast, then, when I got home from work the house was spotless, a huge bouquet was on the kitchen table (with a card wishing me a happy "34th" birthday....so thoughtful), and a smaller bouquet in the bathroom. Later that night we tried out a new Indian restaurant which turned out to be the best Indian food we've had in a long time.

It was a perfect day.

No comments: