Thursday, November 08, 2007

No Mo' NoBloPoMo

Since I didn't post yesterday, I've officially failed the NoBloPoMo. Oh well.

Nothing bad has happened to me yet, unless one of my readers decides to sue me or something. I have a new respect for bloggers who post at least once a day, or more. It's not easy. I guess I just don't have enough to say, and it takes a while for the well to fill up. For me it takes longer than a day. I'd rather wait until I have something half-way interesting to say than just try to come up with something (anything) to post.

Since I'm still waiting for inspiration for another post, I'll just share a photo with you today. Sheri, my friend and maid-of-honor was in town for the weekend. We went out for dinner in Little Italy and caught up over wine and homemade pasta. We've known each other since we were 12. Here we are 31 years later....

1 comment:

Dina said...

I salute your abandonment of NaBloPoMo! (I didn't even try!) I would LOVE if you posted every day for purely selfish reasons, but that's no reason to blog.